Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Early beginnings

My parent's did a phenomenal job of recording almost every event in my early childhood. We have countless hours of talent shows, Halloween parties, backyard neighborhood hang outs.. You name it, we have a video footage of it!

Recently my father dug through the archives and found some video of me as a youngster jamming out on my toy guitar. There is also some of me rocking the trumpet (which I started playing in 4th grade). Here's the video that shows you exactly what I'm talking about:



Special thanks to Jack Rosen (my dad) for putting this video together.

11 comments:

  1. aww this is so cute!!!
    ur an awesome guitarist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that's adorable.
    I love you Jasonnnn (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorableeeee!
    -Hiya <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that improper playing position I see there, Mr. Rosen?

    And look at baby you! How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at that jew fro!
    of course, jewish parents tape EVERYTHING...mine did the same thing to me
    and your talent is tremendous...from then to now...seriously

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww.
    thats so cute! (:
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWEEE JASON<3
    I LOVE YOUUUUU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started playing the clarinet in 4th grade, and played it for over nine years.
    Just thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. I can't get over how unbelievably adorable that video is, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, so cute!
    I love you Jason!

    <3333

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha. i have VERY FEW videos of myself on camera. and most of those i dont even own. one very bright one is when my family came to the US and we are in the airport and i was screaming my lungs out. ahh thankfully i donot remember that and hopefully one day something happens to that video. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete