Thursday, April 23, 2009

San Diego, let's do this...

We are now on the eve of our BIG show at San Diego House of Blues! It's going to be a party.. fiesta.. rocking and rolling show that will make you dance all night. We are seriously stoked. AND we have KSM and Ruby Summer opening the show. They are good friends of ours that we are SO happy to be playing with. (Also look out for Frankie J to make a special appearance). As you probably know, last weekend we invaded SD and hung out with some awesome fans (see post below). Here's the video documenting that epic day.

6 comments:

  1. I seriously can't wait for tomorrow Jason!! =D
    It's going to be so much fun.
    =Yazmin=

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I'm in that video. That's really funny. I'm the one in the beginning with the flowery blue shirt and white sunglasses giving a really bad high five [I suck at high fives, I have really bad aim LOL]

    IT WAS AWESOME when you guys were here! I'll be at the House of Blues early tomorrow in line so i can get up close!

    CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW!

    God bless,
    -Serena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason, you are 1,00000000000% adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike's been rather obsessed with those little Reggage-Beanie things lately, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesterday's show was amazing.
    I was writing about it on my blog,
    and I couldn't stop smiling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yesterday was so awesome! :)
    let's have a fiesta, again! :D

    ReplyDelete